Christ said in Matthew 11:11:
…As it was in the days of Noah, so it shall be also at the coming of the Son of Man, for it shall be with them as it was in the days which were before the flood.
Today, Denver answers the question, “What was happening in the days of Noah?”
- Denver’s talk given at the “Zion Symposium” in Provo, Utah on February 23rd, 2008
- Denver’s 40 Years in Mormonism Series, Talk #4 entitled “Covenants” given in Centerville, UT on October 6th, 2013
- Denver’s 40 Years in Mormonism Series, Talk #5 entitled “Priesthood” given in Orem, UT on November 2nd, 2013
- Denver’s 40 Years in Mormonism Series, Talk #6 entitled “Zion” given in Grand Junction, CO on April 12th, 2014
- Denver’s conference talk entitled “The Doctrine of Christ”, given in Boise, ID on September 11th, 2016
- Denver’s conference talk entitled “Things to Keep Us Awake at Night” given in St. George, UT on March 19th, 2017
- Denver’s Closing Remarks given at the Covenant of Christ Conference in Boise, Idaho on September 3rd, 2017
- Denver’s Christian Reformation Lecture Series, Talk #1 given in Cerritos, CA on September 21st, 2017
- Denver’s remarks given at the Joseph Smith Restoration Conference in Boise, ID on June 24, 2018; and
- Denver’s remarks entitled “Keep the Covenant: Do the Work” given at the Remembering the Covenants Conference in Layton, UT on August 4, 2018
You may find it helpful to review the scriptural record of Enoch and Noah, found in the Restoration Edition of Genesis, chapters 4-6, especially when compared with the King James version of Genesis 5-9.
In addition, Denver has written extensively about this topic. If you are interested in learning more, please review the following blog posts: