The 40 Years in Mormonism Lecture Series has been added to this general downloads page, below the PDF Download section. Additional changes for organization and clarification will be made to this page in the coming weeks.
- Mormon History – This lecture was given on November 22nd, 2015, discussing my approach to writing early Mormon history.
- June 2015 KUTV Interview – This is the complete audio of my interview with Daniel Woodruff, KUTV news.
- Plural Marriage Lecture – This is a talk given on March 22nd, 2015 on the topic of Plural Marriage.
- Moab Conference Talk (Audio) – This is a talk given on Sunday, April 10th, 2016.
- That we might be one (Audio) – Sunday, January 14th, 2018.
- Plural Marriage A document based on the transcript of the talk on plural marriage.
- Elijah Talk A paper based on a talk given in Springville, Utah concerning another way to understand Elijah’s latter-day return.
- Cutting Down the Tree of Life A paper written and delivered at the Sunstone Symposium in Salt Lake City on changes made in the LDS Church as a result of cultural, legal, and economic pressures.
- Brigham Young’s Telestial Kingdom A paper written and delivered at the Sunstone Symposium in Salt Lake City on the actions and statements of Brigham Young while he was territorial governor.
- First Three Words A paper based on a talk concerning the first three words spoken in the LDS endowment ceremony.
- Fellowship Conference 20 Sept 2015 Big Cottonwood Canyon Transcript
- Mormon History
- Moab Conference Talk
- Sunstone Symposium 2016 Lecture – Titled “Was There An Original?”
- The Testimony of St John
- St George Conference Notes
- Scripture, Prophecy and Covenant
- Things to Keep us Awake at Night
- St. George Q&A
- Prayer for Covenant
- Answer and Covenant
- Other Sheep Indeed – Sunstone 2017
- The Holy Order
- Our Divine Parents
40 Years in Mormonism Lectures
Lectures 1 – 10 Combined, including page numbers, headers, a linked table of contents and index search capabilities.