I received a copy of the Brazilian-produced “Sealed Book of Mormon” and spent a few hours reading it. I gave it fair consideration. If you read it for yourself consider the following five questions:
- Does it conform to the predicted content the 1830 published Book of Mormon explains was withheld for a wise purpose?
- Does it make sense to you that this content should be sealed and withheld from public scrutiny until there will be faith enough to receive it?
- Does the content conform to or contradict other existing scripture, including the Book of Moses restored through Joseph Smith?
- Does it edify, enlighten, and increase light and knowledge about God?
- What new sacred and important things does it teach about the plans of God for these last days?