This is the third part of a special series on Abraham.
Today, Denver continues addressing the questions: What do we need to understand about Abraham in order to understand our place in the last days events? What is God’s view of The Book of Abraham and what ought we to take from it as we look towards a continuation of the restoration?
Today’s comments were taken from the following talks:
- Denver’s 40 Years in Mormonism Series, Talk #6 entitled “Zion” given in Grand Junction, CO on April 12th, 2014
- Denver’s 40 Years in Mormonism Series, Talk #8 entitled “A Broken Heart” given in Las Vegas, NV on July 25th, 2014
- Denver’s 40 Years in Mormonism Series, Talk #10 entitled “Preserving the Restoration” given in Mesa, AZ on September 9th, 2014
- A fireside talk on “Plural Marriage”, given in Sandy, UT on March 22, 2015
- A Q&A session entitled “A Visit with Denver Snuffer” held on May 13, 2015
- His talk entitled “Zion Will Come” given near Moab, UT on April 10th, 2016
- The presentation of Denver’s paper entitled “Was There an Original”, given at the Sunstone Symposium on July 29, 2016
In addition to the foregoing, Denver has addressed this topic extensively in multiple blog posts that are worth your time and review. Including, among many others: